Of course, you want to stay informed of your order. That goes very easily in the following way:
- If you have processed your order correctly, you will receive an order confirmation by mail.
- As soon as the order leaves our warehouse, you will receive a new mail containing a Track & Trace code and all further information needed to track your order.
How does the Track & Trace code work?
Go with your Track & Trace code, which you received via mail, to PostNL's website. Enter the code there. Then you can follow your order. You will automatically receive our Track & Trace data in your email.
My package has not been delivered yet
If the order you are expecting is still not delivered then this is very annoying.
But no panic. First check the points below:
- Check the Track & Trace code you received.
Look at PostNL 's website if the delivery period may have shifted.
- Make sure you have entered the correct shipping address.
- Check your mailbox. Have you received a "Not Home" message?
It may be that your order has been taken by your neighbors in temporary receipt or that the deliverer
has planned a new delivery moment.
If you have checked all items but still do not receive your order, please contact customer service.
- Has your order been delivered damaged? That is of course not the intention.
Check with your order Return what you can do.
- If you have not received an invoice, you can easily download it on your account. If you do not have an account, please contact customer service.
Make sure you have the order number at hand. You will be sent the correct invoice immediately.