Of course you want to stay informed about your order. This is very easy in the following way:
- If you have processed your order correctly, you will receive an order confirmation by email.
- As soon as the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a new email with a Track & Trace code and all further information necessary to track your order.
How does the Track & Trace code work
Go to the TRACK & TRACE page with your Track & Trace code, which you received by email. Enter the code there. You can then track your order. You will automatically receive the Track & Trace information from us in your email.
My package has not yet been delivered
If the order you expect is still not delivered, it is very annoying.
But don't panic. First check the points below:
- Check the Track & Trace code you received.
Look at the TRACK & TRACE paginga or the delivery period may have shifted.
- Check whether you have entered the correct delivery address.
- Check your mailbox. Have you received a 'Not home message'?
It may be that your order has been temporarily received by your neighbors or that the delivery person
has scheduled a new delivery time.
If you have checked all the points but still have not received your order, please contact customer service.
- Has your order been delivered damaged? That is of course not the intention.
Look at your order Return what you can do.
- If you have not received an invoice, you can easily download it on your account. If you do not have an account, please contact customer service.
Make sure you have the order number at hand. You will immediately receive the correct invoice.